The SS110-DL is designed for detailed microscopy applications. The monocular compound microscope packs a powerful punch in a solid and portable frame. Multi-purpose dual illumination system illumination system of this microscope allows you to examine both transparent and solid specimens. This microscope is an ideal instrument for anyone interested in taking their at-home mycology to the next level.
- Magnification levels range from 40-1000X.
- Three aberration-correcting glass objective lenses (4X, 10X, and 40X) paired with two wide-field glass eyepieces (10X and 25X) offer sharp images without edge blur.
- The monocular head is fixed at an ergonomic 30 degree angle to prevent neck-strain, and fully rotates to enable sharing between multiple users
- An LED bulb provides dimmable illumination from below the stage for transparent specimens, and an additional built-in light on the arm offers illumination from above for viewing the surface of solid objects at low-magnification settings
- 45 degree inclined, 360 degree rotating monocular head
- Plain plastic stage, 95x95mm
- Pair of metal stage clips
- Rack stop
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing knobs
- Transmitted LED illumination
- 1 Wide-field 10X Eyepiece
- 1 Wide-field 25X Eyepiece
- 3 Objective Lenses in a revolving nosepiece: 4X, 10X, and 40X
- Magnification levels: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X